LEMON ICED TEAJuly 27, 2022
Pumpkin Spice LatteSeptember 23, 2022
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 filets Sole, or any white fish
- 1 tsp Kawartha Spice Salmon Dry Rub
Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper, approx. 12” long. Fold in half lengthwise, then unfold and lay flat. Place lemon slices along crease on both parcels.
- Cover the filets in Kawartha Spice Salmon Dry Rub, and arrange over the lemon.
- Divide the cold butter and minced garlic in half and top each filet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Fold parchment closed as seal on three sides by rolling tightly
- Bake until parcels puff up and fish is opaque, approx. 12-15 minutes, depending on thickness of filet.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, to taste, and serve immediately.
Recipe Tested by Kawartha Spice Co. * Photo of Baked Fish by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca