PUFF PASTRY TARTS WITH LEMON CURD, BLUEBERRIES AND ‘COFFEE & DESSERT ROSE SPRINKLE’July 27, 2022
LEMON & ‘PEAR CIDER RIM’- INFUSED GRANITAJuly 27, 2022
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and chopped into thirds
- 1 zucchini, sliced into planks and roughly chopped
- ½ eggplant, sliced into rounds and quartered
- 4 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Kawartha Spice Vegetable Rub
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 F
- Add pasta to large pot of boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Grease 2 baking trays with 1 Tbsp oil. Slice off the bottom of the head of garlic, and rougly chop all vegetables.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt and Kawartha Spice Vegetable Rub. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove vegetables once browned, except for the red pepper. Continue to roast red pepper until skin in charred, approximately 20 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic bulbs out, and mash together with ¼ tsp olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Remove red pepper from oven, and peel once cooled. Roughly chop.
- Toss pasta with all vegetables and garlic paste. Sprinkle remaining 1 tsp Kawartha Spice Vegetable Rub, drizzle with lemon juice to taste and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold.
Recipe Tested by Kawartha Spice Co. * Photo of Pasta Salad by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca