JERK ROTISSERIE CHICKENDecember 13, 2021
SEAFOOD GUMBODecember 13, 2021
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 12 minutes
- 4 tsp of Kawartha Spice Salmon Dry Rub
- 1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice (as needed)
- 1/4 c. melted butter (as needed)
Heat oven to 400°F
- Line pan with parchment paper.
- Combine lemon juice, melted butter, salt and Salmon Dry Rub.
- Rub the mixture over the salmon.
- Bake the salmon until it is opaque throughout, (about 10 minutes).
- Broil for 2 minutes for a crispy finish (optional).
You can also pan fry the salmon or barbecue
Recipe tested by Kawartha Spice. * Photo of Salmon by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca