Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp milk, or sufficient to mix to a firm consistency
- 1 tsp Kawartha Spice Coffee & Dessert Rose Sprinkle
- jam of choice, enough to top each bun
Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Mix flour, salt, baking powder and Rose Sprinkle into a mixing bowl.
2. Cut margarine into this mixture until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
3. Add sugar.
4. Add egg and milk and mix to a firm dough.
5. Divide dough into 12 pieces and shape into balls.
6. Press a hole on the top of each, and fill with jam.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe tested by Kawartha Spice Co. Photo of Jam buns by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca