Pumpkin Spice LatteSeptember 23, 2022
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 50 min
Makes: 1 loaf
- 2 cups all purpose flour (gluten-free or wheat)
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar OR 133 g puréed dates
- 1 tsp Kawartha Spice Coffee & Dessert Rose Sprinkle, or to taste
- 8 tbsp unsalted veg margarine
- 2 eggs OR 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 2/3 cup sour cream (coconut milk + 1 tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 c. ripe bananas, crushed
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease loaf pan and set aside
1. Mix all dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients.
3. Mix well and pour into pan
4. Bake for 50 minutes, or until center is cooked.
Cool before slicing
Recipe tested by Kawartha Spice Co. Photo of Banana Bread by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca