CIDER PROSECCO COCKTAILDecember 30, 2021
STRAWBERRIES AND FRUIT DIPJanuary 12, 2022
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Kawartha Spice Apple Spice
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp milk, or non-dairy alternative
- 8 slices of bread, regular or gluten-free
- butter for frying
Preheat oven to 350 F
- Toss peeled, chopped apples with coconut oil and ½ tsp Kawartha Spice Apple Spice. Bake 20 min, turning halfway.
- While apples are baking whisk eggs with milk, add remaining 1/s tsp Kawartha Spice Apple Spice.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture.
- Add butter to pan over medium heat, fry bread on one-side until egg is cooked and golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Flip, repeat on other side.
- Serve with maple syrup, topped with baked apples.
Recipe tested by Kawartha Spice Co. * Photo of French Toast by Kawartha Spice Co. * Product Photo by thefoodstudio.ca